Choosing a school for your child is a significant decision to make for the whole family and it is important that you feel confident in making the right choice and investment in your child’s education.
We encourage you to learn more about what it means to be a member of the English School of Kyrenia family through our website. If you like what you have read on the website, we very much hope that you and your child will book a visit where we can give you an individual tour of our beautiful campus: there’s no substitute for seeing the school in action. Individual visits can be arranged throughout the year, at a time that is convenient for you. If you are thinking about boarding, we can arrange for you to also have a tour of our boarding house.
At ESK we are committed to making the admissions process as smooth and straightforward as possible. We know that you will have lots of questions along the way, but our experienced and friendly team are always happy to answer your queries and explain our entrance procedures, with the goal of placing your son/daughter in an environment where they will thrive and experience success.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We kindly request that a completed Entry Application Form is submitted to the school as soon as possible together with the following:
- One recent passport-size photograph of student, one of mother, one of father.
- A copy of the student’s TRNC birth certificate, Turkish ID card, or passport in the case of all other nationalities.
- A copy of mother’s and father’s ID card or passport.
- A copy of the last school report.
- One-off non-refundable fee of £100 for administration and assessment purposes.
- A Non-refundable deposit of £375 will be held for the duration of your child’s time at ESK.
- If entering Pre-Nursery, Nursery or Reception class, this deposit is payable immediately with the application form and application fee. If entering Years 1 to 13, this deposit is payable immediately after assessment and acceptance. This deposit will be deducted from the last payment of school fees when your child is leaving ESK, assuming that 4 months’ notice has been received and all payments have been settled.
- Where a child is coming from another school in North Cyprus, we require a ‘transfer document’ or ‘leaving certificate’ from their previous school.
- In the case of non-TRNC nationals, a copy of residency or work permit documents.