Choosing a school for your child is a significant decision to make for the whole family and it is important that you feel confident in making the right choice and investment in your child’s education.
We encourage you to learn more about what it means to be a member of the English School of Kyrenia family through our website. If you like what you have read on the website, we very much hope that you and your child will book a visit where we can give you an individual tour of our beautiful campus: there’s no substitute for seeing the school in action. Individual visits can be arranged throughout the year, at a time that is convenient for you. If you are thinking about boarding, we can arrange for you to also have a tour of our boarding house.
At ESK we are committed to making the admissions process as smooth and straightforward as possible. We know that you will have lots of questions along the way, but our experienced and friendly team are always happy to answer your queries and explain our entrance procedures, with the goal of placing your son/daughter in an environment where they will thrive and experience success.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We kindly request that a completed Entry Application Form is submitted to the school as soon as possible together with the following:
• One recent passport-size photograph of child.
• One passport-size photograph of each parent.
• A copy of child’s birth certificate or passport.
• A copy of the last school report.
• One-off non-refundable fee of £100 for administration and assessment purposes.
• In the case of applications for entry into Nursery and Reception where there is no assessment and entrance exam, a non-refundable deposit of £350 is payable immediately. This deposit will be deducted from the last instalment of your child’s school fees. Please see the fees payment schedule for full details.
• Where a child is coming from another school in North Cyprus or Turkey, we require a ‘transfer document’ or ‘leaving certificate’ from their previous school.
• In the case of non-TRNC nationals, a copy of residency documents.
• Places for entry into Nursery & Reception classes are allocated according to availability, on a first-come first-served basis
• Places for pupils applying to enter Years 1, 2 & 3 can only be confirmed following an assessment, and places for pupils applying to enter Years 4 and above can only be confirmed following an entrance exam and interview. We will contact you to arrange a suitable date for the assessment or entrance exam after receipt of the completed Entry Application Form and documents/fees listed above.